Buy Aroma Energy Lemon Essential Oil 10 ml in Bangladesh at Best Price. Authentic Product and Quality Guaranteed at BeautyStore Bangladesh
Aroma Energy Lemon Essential Oil
- 100% pure Lemon Essential Oil that has been extracted using cold pressing, which maintains more of the oil’s natural benefits.
- Used in cosmetics as a natural skin toner that helps brighten and even out skin tone, also used to help with acne and oily skin.
- Used in aromatherapy to improve focus and alertness and in massage to promote good circulation. The inhaled vapour is believed to relieve throat soreness and may help ease breathing in certain cases.
- With its zesty and refreshing scent this wonderful oil can also be used to make homemade and natural cleaning products.
- Not tested on animals and are vegan friendly. Packaged using sustainable paper and cardboard. Kind to you and the environment.
Our cold pressed Lemon essential oil is perfect for Aromatherapy and diffusion use as the gentle extraction process maintains more of the oil’s natural benefits. Unlike our other Lemon Essential Oils this means that the oil has more to give but also has a certain level of phototoxicity, which means it may irritate the skin when you go out in the sunshine. You should not use the oil undiluted and be careful when going out into the sun if using on the skin.
Skincare: In skincare Lemon Essential Oil is used as an ingredient in preparations for the treatment of acne, oily skin, insect bites, varicose veins and cuts, but should never be used undiluted. It is also a popular fragrant additive in perfumes and cleaning products used for it’s clear, fresh and light aroma.
Aromatherapy: Lemon is used in aromatherapy to boost the immune system and to alleviate the symptoms of a variety of respiratory problems such as asthma, bronchitis, catarrh and sore throats.
Massage: It is used in massage to promote healthy circulation and to ease the symptoms of arthritis, rheumatism and cellulitis. Lemon essential oil is also thought to help lower blood pressure and may help treat infections. Lemon Oil is often blended with a carrier oil and other essential Oils.
Household: Lemon Essential Oil is used by many to create natural cleaning products for the home and for window cleaning. It is also used in diffusers as a wonderful aroma in the home or at work.
Refreshing and invigorating Lemon Essential Oil stimulates the senses and is used in a variety of products. It is used by Aromatherapists to help you maintain healthy circulation and boost the immune system. Lemon Essential Oil is versatile, with a variety of natural properties including antiseptic, astringent, bactericidal, diuretic, insecticidal and tonic.
History and Origins: There are references to lemon going back to the first century B.C. Lemon trees are native to Asia but grow wild in the Mediterranean, to a height of about 6 metres, and are cultivated in a number of other countries around the world.
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Note: For external use only. Do not ingest.
Conduct a patch test before putting Lemon Essential Oil on sensitive skin. If applied directly to the skin avoid sun exposure before the oil has absorbed into the skin as the oil is photosensitizing. If using in a bath add no more than three drops.